Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Lazy Afternoons

For the second summer in a row I have chosen to teach summer school in the mornings. So basically I work for 4 hours everyday, 8:30- 12:30. It's a pretty easy gig! Plus I have developed quite the routine for a perfect lazy afternoon.

I come home, walk the dog (I try to go for 30 minutes to an hour depending on the weather and my motivation- it's the only non-laze part of the afternoon usually), watch some TV, read about of my current book and then PRESTO!! I fall asleep on the couch. Now these "catnaps" can last anywhere from 30 minutes to a few hours...but I am not exaggerating when I say I am in a well-developed nap routine!!

Now summer school ends next Thursday, which is going to mean more sleeping in. So I have to ask myself, does this mean the end to my afternoon nap?

0 Thinks and Thoughts of Others:

Last Words...

Thinking is easy, acting is difficult, and to put one's thoughts into action is the most difficult thing in the world.

~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe