Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Quotations

The above picture was posted on another blog today and it captured my interest. I love the idea of what is says. (It was cited as being found via ffffound)

ALSO.....


I found a great quotation today that I feel sums up my life right now.

The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live. ~ Flora Whittemore


1 Thinks and Thoughts of Others:

Brian DeWagner said...

That picture reminds me of this slam poet I heard and this poem she wrote...

http://www.oprah.com/media/200909-omag-mayda-del-valle

Last Words...

Thinking is easy, acting is difficult, and to put one's thoughts into action is the most difficult thing in the world.

~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe