Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone

Friday, August 14, 2009

Addicted to Yoga


Photo from: www.fotosearch.com

It's only been a few weeks since I started "practicing" (I think that's the right term) yoga and I am already loving it. I really enjoy that it is a hardcore work out. Man, do I sweat!! But it's also relaxing and I feel strong after. I really enjoy that I don't end up all breathless and puffing!

I found a great studio here in Brampton. I had gone to another studio before this, but most of their classes were hot yoga. That's where they heat up the room over 40 degrees. It's supposed to release all sorts of toxins and be very good for you...but I just felt really hot, and really dizzy near the end!! Maybe once I get better at if I can go back and try again?

Anyway, the studio I am going to Brampton is called 5 Elements Yoga and Pilates. It's located in an old shoe factory and the building is beautiful! If you visit the yoga studio's website they have some pictures of their studio rooms and you can see for yourself!

0 Thinks and Thoughts of Others:

Last Words...

Thinking is easy, acting is difficult, and to put one's thoughts into action is the most difficult thing in the world.

~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe