Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone

Monday, August 17, 2009

So will hangovers just continue to get progressively worse?

My cousin Jamie and her husband, Chris, had everyone over on Saturday for a wine party. The boys mostly drank beer and played "Newfy Horseshoes" but the girls did their best with the wine. Well actually, sangria. We drank, and talked, and drank, and talked....and on and on. Bri said quite a few times,  "I don't really feel like I have been drinking at all." And we all agreed with her...until WHAM! The sangria snuck up on you and hit you hard across the head. What a night!

We discovered on the morning that between about 4 (maybe 5) girls we drank the equivalent of 12 bottles on wine! Are you kidding me?? All I know is that I have less than 2 days left in my twenties and the hangovers just keep getting worse.

0 Thinks and Thoughts of Others:

Last Words...

Thinking is easy, acting is difficult, and to put one's thoughts into action is the most difficult thing in the world.

~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe