Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone

Monday, August 31, 2009

This is it!

Two days. That's all that's left of the summer before I am required to be back at work and doing my thing in the classroom. Well, not technically in the classroom- two full days of meetings and then back in the classroom on September 8th with the chitlins.

My room is done. Finished last week, and it's spectacular. Okay, it's a regular classroom, but I like what I've done with the place. I need to add a few more finishing touches here and there, but it's coming along nicely. However, I have yet to really sit down and plan anything to teach inside this marvelous classroom. And that, my friends, is today's plan! I'll check back later when I have some progress to report.

0 Thinks and Thoughts of Others:

Last Words...

Thinking is easy, acting is difficult, and to put one's thoughts into action is the most difficult thing in the world.

~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe