Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone

Monday, August 24, 2009

The to-do list

So we are down to almost single digit days until I go back to work and I am finally realizing how long my summer to-do list really is! How did all this time go by without me getting everything done? Grrrrr.

Things to do:

1) finish the painting in the hallway (trim) and replace all the electrical covers
2) hang the pictures and decoration in the hallway
3) go through my Grade 7 stuff before giving it to Kelly
4) start planning for Grade 8- History unit, Mystery unit
5) plan the first week of school
6) newsletter

I am sure there is tons more I want to do but I don't want to overwhelm myself! My only question though is whether anyone ever really finishes their to-do list?

0 Thinks and Thoughts of Others:

Last Words...

Thinking is easy, acting is difficult, and to put one's thoughts into action is the most difficult thing in the world.

~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe