Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Alls Well That Ends Well in the World of Pickle Trays

Whew!! No big scene, no blow ups, not even an angry word.

My pickle tray lending friend wasn't the least bit upset about the chip in the side of the tray. She said she didn't remember her mother ever using it, and wasn't even sure if it was her mother's due to the star pattern; which looks like the star of David, and they aren't Jewish.

When she heard about my 5 store hunt for a replacement tray she even offered to let me keep the borrowed tray saying she had many others from her mother. Ten to be exact. That's a lot of pickles!! So now I am the owner of the chipped pickle tray, and a smaller one that she had no attachment to. I am already planning a dinner party where I will invite them for dinner and serve a glorious pickle tray in her honour.

0 Thinks and Thoughts of Others:

Last Words...

Thinking is easy, acting is difficult, and to put one's thoughts into action is the most difficult thing in the world.

~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe