Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Coaching Football

This is the fourth year that I have coached the girls' flag football team at my school. Every year I say it is my last and then every year the fall comes around and I agree to do it again. WHY???

I enjoy working with the girls and seeing them grow. Football is my favourite sport and we usually do pretty well each yeah during league play and end up in the playoffs.  Yet the bus ride to and from the games is horrible. The students yell, jump around and throw stuff...no matter how much we yell at them, every bus ride is the same. Every year is the same. This overshadows any good things that come out of coaching because it seems like such a small thing that we ask of the kids, yet they can't show enough respect to do it.

Please, someone, anyone.....don't let me coach next year!!!

0 Thinks and Thoughts of Others:

Last Words...

Thinking is easy, acting is difficult, and to put one's thoughts into action is the most difficult thing in the world.

~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe