Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Thinking...

It's only been 5 or so weeks since school started and I finished off my summer. Today was a little glimpse back into summer...no, it wasn't warm and sunny out. Well, sunny yes, warm no. But I had the entire day to myself and didn't talk to anyone.

It's amazing how fast time gets filled up with stuff. All of my weekends from now until the middle of November are filled with things to do, people to see and places to go. I should feel popular and happy to have so many friends that want to do stuff with me, but sometimes I just wish I could have a weekend with nothing! You know what I mean? I am excited about all the things I am going to be doing and all the people I will be seeing but I also know that by the time November gets here I will be tired and wishing for some along time. A little like what I had today, minus the sinus ache and fever!

0 Thinks and Thoughts of Others:

Last Words...

Thinking is easy, acting is difficult, and to put one's thoughts into action is the most difficult thing in the world.

~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe