Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone

Monday, October 5, 2009

We Day 2009

I spent the entire day at the ACC today with 13 of my own students and 16 000 other students from around the GTA and Ontario.

It was amazing!!

There were many motivational speakers and musical performers all designed to motivate the students to tap into their own power to change to world. It's such a positive message for students to hear, that they can do it. They can be the ones to change the world, make it better for all. I am lucky to play such a little part in it all.

After today I am excited to dive back in and get working with my students. My goal this year is to have the kids take more ownership over the events and the activities that we run and to step back into a facilitator role. Can't wait.

0 Thinks and Thoughts of Others:

Last Words...

Thinking is easy, acting is difficult, and to put one's thoughts into action is the most difficult thing in the world.

~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe