Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Daylight Savings Time

I really do think that this time of the year is my favourite time of the year. A whole extra hour in my day...this is the stuff I dream about all year long. The possibilities of the things that you can do with an extra hour are astounding and endless.
You could:
1) sleep
2) clean the house
3) eat more ice cream
4) finish the laundry for a change
5) go for a walk
6) watch an old movie
7) read a good book
8) have lunch with a friend
etc etc etc

AHHH, just the decision making about this extra hour keeps me smiling.

2 Thinks and Thoughts of Others:

DUTA said...

You should choose either 1 or 5. These activities (sleeping and walking) will do good to your body and soul.

English Teacher said...

Good options. Reading is good for the soul as well. Alas I have so far spent most of the day marking.

Last Words...

Thinking is easy, acting is difficult, and to put one's thoughts into action is the most difficult thing in the world.

~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe