Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Sorry for the delay...

It has been a long week, or so. Last week, we had a PA Day which means no kids at school, and then a field trip which I did not go on but stayed behind at the school with the "stay behind kids" to which I taught no lessons but took them to the computer lab and then watched a movie. I also had a full day of silence while my two classes wrote a unit test (I had planned for it to take 2 45 minute periods, but it took 3!! oops), and then Friday I was off while my husband had his wisdom teeth pulled. So basically a 3 day, but almost 2 day week.

The full 5 days this week nearly killed me. I was in bed and asleep at 9:30 last night!

0 Thinks and Thoughts of Others:

Last Words...

Thinking is easy, acting is difficult, and to put one's thoughts into action is the most difficult thing in the world.

~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe