Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone

Monday, December 28, 2009

10 Followers!!!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!

I now have double digit followers...super exciting. I know I not posted in awhile, but both my parents and my in-laws line in the 80's...no internet (well, there is dial-up at the in-laws but it's not worth the headache), so while we were travelling over the holidays I was cut off from my usual Blogger, Facebook, email world. It's an unusual experience for someone who spends so much time in the virtual world. I never felt a desperate need to go online, which is a good thing I suppose, it hasn't become an addiction (yet!) and I quite enjoyed being somewhat cutoff from the world for a few days. I still had my blackberry, of course, but I only use it for calls and texts so I was still mildly reachable.

I have big plans to write some posts about my thoughts about the past year, don't we all do that close to the new year?... and, of course, my plans for 2010.

Has anyone set any resolutions or goals yet?

4 Thinks and Thoughts of Others:

DUTA said...

Congrats! I know the feeling. The excitement is even bigger than when you get to the number of 100 followers. You'll see. when you get there.

Diane said...

Yikes...no internet...how dreadful !

I've joined 10 challenges for 2010, and I need to work on those posts, but that is about it. Hope 2010 is a great year for you and congrats on the big 10! Starting out is always tough.

Brian DeWagner said...

Gonna give up sports until baseball season starts! Whoa!

English Teacher said...

Brian...no sports!! That's HUGE! What about the SuperBowl?

Last Words...

Thinking is easy, acting is difficult, and to put one's thoughts into action is the most difficult thing in the world.

~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe