I compiled (well, copied) the Indigo top 100 books to read last year and this challenge works in really well with my goal of reading every book on the list. Here are the 10 books I've decided to read in 2010 for this challenge! I can't wait to start.....
1. Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follett
2. The Road by Cormac McCarthy
3. Fall of Your Knees by Ann Marie MacDonald
4. The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
5. Angela's Ashes by Frank McCourt
6. The World According to Garp by John Irving
7. The Book of Negroes by Lawrence Hill
8. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
9. A Prayer for Owen Meany by John Irving
10. The Kite Runner by Khalid Hosseini
*Added on Dec 28th, 2009
11. Superfreakonomics by Steven D. Levitt and Stephen J. Dubner
12. Why Your World is About to Get a Whole Lot Smaller by Jeff Rubin
I highly doubt these will be read in this order however!