Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Inspiration

I never fail to be inspired by my friend Brian's blog, The Zoey Blog.  He has a way of looking at the world and then writing about it that always gets me thinking, and his blog is a big reason I even started blogging in the first place. I love getting all sorts of little glimpses into his family and their adventures, even if we haven't actually "seen" each other in years. Both Brian and his wife, June, are the type of people that make everyone around them comfortable and happy and that comes through in the blog as well.

So thank you to Brian- for inspiring me to write a blog and sharing your family with the world through your blog and your eyes. I am super glad we have "re-connected" this year, it's one of the best parts of 2009 for me. Merry Christmas and have a safe trip home from Florida.

1 Thinks and Thoughts of Others:

Last Words...

Thinking is easy, acting is difficult, and to put one's thoughts into action is the most difficult thing in the world.

~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe