Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone

Sunday, January 3, 2010

A Quick Shout Out

I just wanted to acknowledge the kindness and support of Bibliophile by the Sea who has included me in a list of new blogs she is following. Much thanks!!


You can find the post here. Please take a moment to check it out as Diane's blog as been the one that has led me, inspired me to a few of the reading challenges I am undertaking this year.

1 Thinks and Thoughts of Others:

Diane said...

Beth.....You are very welcome. I know your blog will become a favorite of many, as it already is of me. Keep up the good work.

Last Words...

Thinking is easy, acting is difficult, and to put one's thoughts into action is the most difficult thing in the world.

~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe