Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone

Saturday, January 16, 2010

The Saturday Network

I found out about this fun activity too late last week to participate and promised myself that it would be one of the first things I did this week...well, I had a coffee and cleaned the kitchen so not really the first thing, but pretty tops.


Books at Midnight is hosting this great event every Saturday to get bloggers out there networking and commenting on each other's blogs! Fabulous, right? The idea is that you go to Books at Midnight, make a comment on the Saturday Network post about yourself and your blog. Then you visit the blog of the person who left the comment before you and make a thoughtful comment on their blog.
Love it.

I ended up visiting Jennifer's blog Extreme Reader Book Reviews and I not only discovered a blog that appeals to me but I learned about a new book that sounds fantastic, Epitaph Road.

Today is already off to a great start. Now if I could only find someone to do my marking??

0 Thinks and Thoughts of Others:

Last Words...

Thinking is easy, acting is difficult, and to put one's thoughts into action is the most difficult thing in the world.

~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe