Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I'm Baaaaaack..only to go again.

My wireless network was down last night and I had no idea how to fix it until I talked to my cousin...but it's fixed and running.

I am not sure I'll have time to post more tonight as I have to pack and get ready for a three-day overnight trip my with Grade 8 students...fun, right? But I may try later. If not, I'll come back doubly strong after the trip.

2 Thinks and Thoughts of Others:

SB said...

eeeeeeewwwwwwww! where are you going?

Beth said...

Ottawa, fun times.

Last Words...

Thinking is easy, acting is difficult, and to put one's thoughts into action is the most difficult thing in the world.

~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe