Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Recreational Sports: So You're a Tough Guy, Eh?

I am super unimpressed about how some people play recreational sports like they are going to get something for winning big and will get a contract for the major leagues. I mean, really, it's for FUN people. The sun will come up tomorrow, I promise.

I have no problems losing. Everyone loses sometime and I will be first to admit that I did nothing to help my team win tonight. I played horribly!!! But, I honestly feel that is the utmost of unsportsmanlike behaviour to run up a score.

I am not going to say anything more because my mom taught me if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all... and I have nothing nice to say!

0 Thinks and Thoughts of Others:

Last Words...

Thinking is easy, acting is difficult, and to put one's thoughts into action is the most difficult thing in the world.

~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe