Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone

Saturday, February 27, 2010

The Saturday Network

Head on over the Books at Midnight to participate in the The Saturday Network and find some great new blogs to read!

2 Thinks and Thoughts of Others:

Jan von Harz said...

I am stopping by to say hi from the Saturday network. I wanted to tell you I love your blog name. It reminds me of metacognition and something reading does for me all the time.

Just thought I would share that and now I am going to read your reviews.

Melissa said...

I so love The Saturday Network! Jenn is so creative! :)

Last Words...

Thinking is easy, acting is difficult, and to put one's thoughts into action is the most difficult thing in the world.

~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe