Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Sick...sick...sick

I have a full on body-ache, sore throat, sinus full sick. I blame it on three days in Ottawa with my students, not enough sleep, stress over report cards and organizing a Winter Olympics Carnival. I am taking tomorrow to sleep, sleep, sleep...and maybe write some learning skills. This time of year is so bad for the blahs, and feeling dreary that I think it's possible to actually talk yourself into feeling sick. February. I . Hate. You.

5 Thinks and Thoughts of Others:

Melissa said...

Feel better soon! :)

SB said...

I.Hate.February.Too. boo.
Sleep all day tomorrow. The learning skills will come ...later!

or I can send you some!

Kristi said...

Feel better - hope you get some rest tomorrow!

Cleverly Inked said...

Feel better, nothing worse then being sick

Beth said...

Thanks everyone. I'm all stocked up on ginger ale, lipton's soup and kleenex. Fun times.

Last Words...

Thinking is easy, acting is difficult, and to put one's thoughts into action is the most difficult thing in the world.

~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe