Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Today, and a plan!

Here's what's on the to-do list for today:

1. Enjoy a delicious Cinnabon for breakfast (back to the diet tomorrow)
2. Wear my Olympic jersey for luck
3. Start working on the laundry
4. Mark Geography unit tests
5. Finish my report cards
6. Finish the laundry
7. Clean up around the house
8. Watch Canada win gold in Olympic Hockey!

I'll be back later with my progress!

3 Thinks and Thoughts of Others:

Kathy Martin said...

U-S-A! U-S-A! I see we'll both be watching hockey this afternoon and cheering for opposite teams. Laundry is on my list today too with the second load in the washer already. In fact, laundry is the only thing on my list. I left my lessons all organized on my desk for tomorrow morning when I left school Thursday night. Have a good day. I hope you accomplish almost everything on your To Do List.

Book Psmith said...

I wanted to stop by to say congratulations...you won the February giveaway for the You've Got Mail challenge:) Stop by when you get a chance.

SB said...

hey hey! hope you loved the game! great day of planning...but you only scratched off a portion of the list!

Last Words...

Thinking is easy, acting is difficult, and to put one's thoughts into action is the most difficult thing in the world.

~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe