Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

WWW Wednesday


This weekly meme is hosted by MizB over at Should Be Reading.  
To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions:
What are you currently reading?
What did you recently finish reading?
What do you think you’ll read next?
I am currently reading Wilma Tenderfoot and the Case of the Frozen Hearts. 

This is one of the books I need to read for my review committee at work and it's a pretty cute little mystery book so far. I think a lot of junior girls would really get into this series.
I just finished "reading" Three to Get Dead by Janet Evanovich (audiobook actually). Always a fun red, or listen, cute, easy and comfortable. It was great for the three hour drive home from my parents.
Next, I have 2 more books to read for my review committee. I want to finish the new Steve Berry I started and get going on Catcher in the Rye...meanwhile, report cards are due in two weeks. And. Off. We. Go.!  

2 Thinks and Thoughts of Others:

SB said...

I hope you weren't driving while you were reading!!! ha ha.

Good luck -- you can do it. you have way more hours in your day than most.

p.s. miss you too!

Beth said...

No it was an audiobook silly!! On a CD.

Last Words...

Thinking is easy, acting is difficult, and to put one's thoughts into action is the most difficult thing in the world.

~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe