Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Can. You. Feel. It. ?.

March Break is soooooo close. I can taste it. Just two more days and it will all be over for a week. I'll be off to Florida. There will be no children.

Life. Will. Be. Good.

But first...I need to make it through the Talent Show at school tonight, 50 geography presentations and the last day. The last day before any holiday is just crazy. The children are crazy, the teachers are tired and the last bell just can't come fast enough. One year, my principal manually rang the bell early on the last day before summer because she just couldn't handle 3 more minutes!

Two. More. Days.

4 Thinks and Thoughts of Others:

hcmurdoch said...

2 more days?! We keep going until March 26! Have a wonderful time in Florida and just keep chanting "2 more days" and it'll be over before you know it.

Molly said...

I am absolutely counting down! I have officially finished all grading, so I just need to get through the classes and then 9 days of freedom :)

Cleverly Inked said...

Who doesn't love my home state?? I was just at the beach today..Alas I had a 2 yr old with me. I hope you enjoy your visit

Bernie said...

They have an old saying which I am sure you have heard "The best thing about teaching is June, July and August." And also the break times.

Especially this time of year. Whenever someone brings up the topic of school going all year round, I cringe. "They" don't realize what it is like, do they?

Thanks for visiting my blog.

Last Words...

Thinking is easy, acting is difficult, and to put one's thoughts into action is the most difficult thing in the world.

~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe