Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone

Friday, March 26, 2010

Crazy for Books

Indeed I am!!!


Crazy for Books is hosting a weekly meme/ blog hop for book bloggers to network with each other. You can head over to her blog to sign up and read (carefully) through the rules. I am excited for this as I love to learn about new books and new blogs. I am planning a bog post tomorrow on all my recent reading over March Break, etc, and I hope people will learn about a new book as well!

So if you are here from the Book Blogger Hop, please come on back tomorrow!!

9 Thinks and Thoughts of Others:

April (BooksandWine) said...

Just saying hello from the book blogger hop! Nice to meet you!

Rheanna said...

Hey nice to meet you I think your blog is super cute. I found you on blogger hop and just stopped in. I live in Florida and I love St. Petes such a quaint little beach and so much fun I hope you had a great trip!

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

Hi!! I'm stopping by to say hi from the book blogger hop!

Morgan said...

I have just found your lovely blog through this meme and am glad to be a new follower. I love your layout!

Beth said...

Thanks to everyone who has "hopped" over from the Book Blogger Hop. Great to meet you all and I hope you come back again in the future!

Audrey; (AyC) said...

Book Blogger hopper here :) and i will definitely stop by to find some more March reads!

E.J. Stevens said...

Just hopping by! :)

xx,
E.J.

Zoe Right said...

Following through the blog hop.
www.zoereads.blogspot.com

Bella said...

Hey!

You have an awesome site that I am now following ... loving this blog hop (",).

Have a great day!

http://paranormal-obsession.blogspot.com/

Last Words...

Thinking is easy, acting is difficult, and to put one's thoughts into action is the most difficult thing in the world.

~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe