Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone

Friday, March 26, 2010

Inspiration in its many forms

As I was perusing the Blogs of Note today from the past month or so I came across a gem of a post!! Just amazing. Uplifting. Awe inspiring. Motivational. Perfect? Perhaps!

A Different Kind of Beautiful- Reflections of a School Band Director sums up how I feel about teaching middle school, and how everyone should approach teaching middle school in a beautiful way. And it has come at a great time as I was starting to get bogged down in frustrations and was forgetting at lot of my own beliefs. Does that ever happen to you? I am beyond excited that I found the post "Middle School Band- They Can Sense Your Fear". 

So I want to send a HUGE THANK YOU out there to Joe Wright and his vision of teaching middle school. You have helped me remember why I love Grade 7 and 8. Thank you!

0 Thinks and Thoughts of Others:

Last Words...

Thinking is easy, acting is difficult, and to put one's thoughts into action is the most difficult thing in the world.

~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe