Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Love Y'all!

Thanks for all the positive thoughts and good wishes from the blogosphere! I feel so much better, plus it's Thursday...my favourite day. Why, cause it's almost Friday, which means it's almost the weekend, which means a sleep-in, which means Saturday morning coffee and snuggling, which means lots of good stuff.

Also, my wonderful, stupendous, amazing, fantastic superb husband pretty much finished the kitchen floor today and it's the most wonderful thing I've ever seen.

I had dinner with my dad and sister. We ate in a small little pub, ate crappy pub food and talked, talked, talked. It's not often that it's just the three of us anymore as I have a husband, she has a fiancee and well, of course, our mom. We used to go for breakfast, just the three of us, every Saturday when we were kids. It was time for my mom to be alone, I'm sure, but for me it is one of my fondest memories. Just me, Jenni and my dad. We played in the playland at McDonald's and he read the paper. We got to eat whatever we wanted, drink chocolate milk and just be with dad.

On the reading front I finished quite a few books over the March Break in Florida and one since I have returned and I want to blog about them but I am still letting my ideas ruminate. I think I will post a great big one on Saturday about all my reading. Just think, teacher friends, only one day till the weekend! And for everyone else too, it's great how that works!

0 Thinks and Thoughts of Others:

Last Words...

Thinking is easy, acting is difficult, and to put one's thoughts into action is the most difficult thing in the world.

~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe