Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone

Monday, March 1, 2010

Monday Meal Plan- March 1st- 6th

I am back again planning out my meals for the week with I'm an Organizing Junkie's weekly meme.


This week is a bit crazy because I have two workshops so that will mean my husband in on his own for two nights, but after all the crazy work he has been putting in (180 hours in three weeks!) because of the Olympics I am going to take him out for dinner on Saturday!

Monday- BBQ Chicken wraps with veggies

Tuesday- fend for yourself!

Wednesday- spaghetti and caesar salad

Thursday- fend for yourself!

Friday- beef kabobs and veggies

Saturday- Date night!!!

0 Thinks and Thoughts of Others:

Last Words...

Thinking is easy, acting is difficult, and to put one's thoughts into action is the most difficult thing in the world.

~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe