Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone

Monday, March 22, 2010

The Pics from St. Pete's Beach

Here are some of my favourite pictures from my vacation. We stayed at the Trade Winds: Island Grand in St. Pete's Beach. It was a great resort, I highly recommend.
























I miss the sun already! I must say that going away for March Break was probably the best thing I could have done for my own sanity and stress. I feel ready to tackle Term 3 and all the fun that entails when you teach Grade 8. For all those who have asked, I will explain my bribery motivational plan tomorrow!!

4 Thinks and Thoughts of Others:

Diane said...

Great beach pictures; i could have a great time time there. I could never handle a remodel job, so when we bought our last place we made sure it was how I liked it :)

Hope you love the finished product!

SB said...

oh man - jealous! Great shots...cannot wait to read what's up for tomorrow - and by the by - I've used the graffiti idea in two of my newest units.

I still don't have any fun exciting teaching strategies to share, but when I do - you'll be the first to know!
SB


not too serious i hope

Cleverly Inked said...

Hope you had a good time

Molly said...

AH....truly paradise!!

Last Words...

Thinking is easy, acting is difficult, and to put one's thoughts into action is the most difficult thing in the world.

~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe