Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone

Monday, April 5, 2010

Ahhhh, the glory of a 4 day weekend

I have been at my parent's house since Thursday night and enjoyed a very restful and relaxing Easter weekend. We don't actually celebrate Easter so it was more of a nice respite from our daily lives. My mom and I went shopping with my cousin who is due to have her 2nd baby in June, my dad and husband golfed...twice! I learned to knit from my grandmother, went to a 40th birthday party, got a few new recipes from my mom and aunt and slept in. All in all it was a great 4 days and I can't honestly say I want to go back to school tomorrow!

I still have some marking I need to finish but would rather be napping or reading. Hmmm, such a tough life I lead. ;)

0 Thinks and Thoughts of Others:

Last Words...

Thinking is easy, acting is difficult, and to put one's thoughts into action is the most difficult thing in the world.

~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe