Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone

Monday, April 26, 2010

Art Journalling

Today is the first official day of the art journalling class my sister and I are taking and I am super excited for it! I like the idea of being crafty and creative, but if I want it to be just for me that's cool too! It's a little bit scrap booking, a little bit drawing (not my forte) and a little bit writing. I think it's all fun right now!

I added my first pages, the introduction pages, and today's writing prompt to Flickr.




Words, once they are printed, have a life of their own.















Carol Burnett (1936 - )

4 Thinks and Thoughts of Others:

Morgan said...

I hope you have fun-it sounds very excitng. And I also really love the quote.

Emidy said...

This sounds like such a good time, hope you enjoy it! I wish I was more creative...

Milli said...

It sounds exciting! I really like the quote. Simply-but meaningful.

SB said...

wow - very awesome - self-evolving - honest work, beth. I am JEALOUS!

Last Words...

Thinking is easy, acting is difficult, and to put one's thoughts into action is the most difficult thing in the world.

~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe