Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone

Friday, April 16, 2010

Book Blogger Hop- Yeppers, It's Here Again

The Book Blogger Hop, hosted by Jen at Crazy For Books is back!! This has been a great way for me to find new blogs and bloggers that are as reader crazy as me. Jen asked that this time around we share some of the great blogs we have found through the hop. I can't actually remember if I found some of these blogs through the hop, or through a blog I found on the hop and then I went to a link they shared...but either way here are some GREAT book bloggers!



Une Parole- thanks for the award!!



3 Thinks and Thoughts of Others:

Tina's Blog said...

I am enjoying looking at your blog and am now following!
http://www.booksaremything.blogspot.com

blueicegal said...

the blogger hop is such a fantastic way to find other great blogs, i just joined recently, i am now also following you :)

Emidy said...

Aw, thanks for the mention!

Last Words...

Thinking is easy, acting is difficult, and to put one's thoughts into action is the most difficult thing in the world.

~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe