Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone

Friday, April 9, 2010

Book Blogger Hop

This is the second time I am joining in for Jennifer's Book Blogger Hop over at Crazy for Books. This is a great way to learn about new (to you) bloggers that blog about books and reading. It also promotes your blog and gets people coming out to see you.

So, welcome to all the new visitors from the Book Bloggers Hop. I will be sure to return the favour and head over to your blog sometime this weekend.

3 Thinks and Thoughts of Others:

Priya Parmar said...

you found my lost nano for me! it was in another bag! thank you! your blog is terrific!

SB said...

pssst. your blog has changed. like a lot. like when the heck did this happen? and advertisers? talk to me, girly!!!
SB

Beth said...

SB, I was searching around today for some new templates and I found a neat website...see my comment on the post after this one. But I don't like the advertise boxes at all...so I am going (did) change the template again.

Last Words...

Thinking is easy, acting is difficult, and to put one's thoughts into action is the most difficult thing in the world.

~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe