Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone

Monday, April 26, 2010

Do you do?

Do you plan to clean? I have been toying with the idea of making a weekly cleaning schedule FOREVER!! I have long felt that if I did a little house work everyday that I would accomplish more than if I just waited until the weekend.

Do you think so?

Does anyone else do this?

Will it make me feel like I am constantly cleaning?

I hope my house will look perpetually neater.

Any suggestions for which activities I should do on which days?

I did laundry today. Four loads. And folded it. (But it's not put away! Does it still count as being done?)

If I miss one day in the schedule will I feel pressured to do double to work the next day?

So many questions...so few answers.

1 Thinks and Thoughts of Others:

SB said...

oh man...whatever makes life easier is all I can say - and does it ever get easier???

Last Words...

Thinking is easy, acting is difficult, and to put one's thoughts into action is the most difficult thing in the world.

~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe