Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Glee

Is anyone else obsessed?

No?

Just me?

I love it. I love every minute of it.

I wish it was on everyday... everyday!

I also wish my moods would stop swinging all over the place.

Seriously, one minute- gloomy. The next- smiles. Thoughts?

3 Thinks and Thoughts of Others:

SB said...

I LOVE GLEE!!! and as for moods - sometimes it's fun to swing, no? stable is boring...

Helen's Book Blog said...

LOVE Glee! 9pm is too late for me so we're taping it and will watch it tomorrow. The Madonna episode was fabulous!

StephTheBookworm said...

I'm obsessed. Especially with Sue. My current ringtone is their version of "Don't Stop Believin'" since I went out and got their cd's the day(s) they were released.

Last Words...

Thinking is easy, acting is difficult, and to put one's thoughts into action is the most difficult thing in the world.

~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe