Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone

Monday, April 12, 2010

Good News...

I can't quite talk about the specifics yet, which I know is super cruel and mean after so many people have offered me nothing but good wishes, however, I did receive an unofficial job offer today from one of the schools I interviewed at last week! It's a great opportunity and definitely something I am going to consider. The official offer will come on Thursday morning and I will let everyone know about my decision then. Sorry for all the mystery and intrigue, but I just can't divulge the specifics yet!

I will say that I am super happy and glad I made the decision that I did to leave my current school and look for new opportunities. I think I will be happier and grow more as an individual and a teacher in the next year or so...I can't wait for the next year to start!

7 Thinks and Thoughts of Others:

SB said...

yayyyyyy! let us know!

Kristi said...

Fingers crossed that everything works out for you - sounds very promising!

Jill of The O.W.L. said...

Awesome! Can't wait to hear the details.

Helen's Book Blog said...

I am so excited for you! And, the intrigue makes me want to know more. Can't wait to hear the details!

Jan von Harz said...

Whatever this new opportunity is I am glad you are excited about it. Sometimes making a change is the best. Best Wishes

Emidy said...

This is great news! I'd like to offer an unofficial congratulations. It's a big step to decide to make a change, but usually it's the right choice!

Diane said...

unofficial congrats to you beth; this sounds great!

Last Words...

Thinking is easy, acting is difficult, and to put one's thoughts into action is the most difficult thing in the world.

~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe