(in no particular order)
- It's Thursday! I have a huge, undying love for Thursdays. They are relaxing in a way that Fridays can never be. Fridays are a frantic rush to the weekend. Thursdays are a leisurely stroll towards some time off. Fridays are fast-paced and frenzied as they count down the moments until freedom. Thursdays are quiet and calm in their belief that the weekend is so close. Fridays are time to party, have a drink after work, get somewhere for the weekend. Thursdays are couches and must-see TV. See? Thursdays rule.
- I have no more interviews to go to. Last night's principal was running behind schedule so my 9:00 interview didn't start until 9:40, which meant I didn't get home until way after 10. Now all I can do is wait and try to figure out which school is my number one choice.
- We are going to have breakfast for dinner. Eggs and bacon, yummy.
- One of my students wrote a fantastic letter in her literacy log about setting and how the character's description of the setting illustrated the emotions of the character. Just awesome.
- I ordered this book today.
- Survivor is on tonight. Addiction...it's the only word for it.
- I started Sex Ed. with my grade 8's today and it wasn't awful.
- I found an awesome introductory lesson for my Hamlet unit.
- These shoes. And the fact that you can make your own! But only in the US (that actually makes me sad)
- The Kobo E-reader. Only $149.00 and it comes with 100 free classic title. But would I like an e-reader? Any thoughts??
- Relaxing on the couch.
- Walking the dog.
- I can wear jeans tomorrow.
- Starting another book on my list for the Read Before I Die Challenge
I hope everyone's Thursday was as good as mine!