Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone

Friday, April 30, 2010

Happy Friday

I am very happy that it is Friday.

Weekends are fun.

Except when you have to get up early on a Saturday.

That's not fun.

But it's for a good cause.

I am taking a course.

Plus, I'll sleep in on Sunday.

Maybe I'll stay in bed all day on Sunday.

Yeah. Maybe.

2 Thinks and Thoughts of Others:

Jill of The O.W.L. said...

LOL! Love this post! I'd love to sleep in tomorrow but a 5 month old puppy and an almost 3 yr old son won't allow that :)

Emidy said...

Aw, waking up early on a Saturday is never good! I know how it feels - I've had to do this many times for work. Hope you get to relax on Sunday at least!

Last Words...

Thinking is easy, acting is difficult, and to put one's thoughts into action is the most difficult thing in the world.

~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe