Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone

Friday, April 9, 2010

Hmmmm, maybe?

I found this new template online that I kinda of like..but I am not really sure. So I am trying it out- for now. The look of my blog may change a little over the next few days. I think I shall try out a few different ones I like and maybe we can all have a little vote?


Side Note: I have discovered lately that I do kinda like change. I don't like having the same background up all the time for my blog...maybe that's why I am feeling so good about my decision to move schools?


Embrace change!!


And please feel free to comment on the new template, positives and negatives, bring it on!

11 Thinks and Thoughts of Others:

Emidy said...

Wow, this is really cute! I love it. You should definitely keep this look for a while.

StephTheBookworm said...

LOVE IT!!! Where did you find it?! I'm always looking for templates with books!

Beth said...

Thanks! I found it at http://btemplates.com/

I am hoping to find a way to get rid of those boxes that say "advertise here"...any ideas?

Mama Bookworm said...

It’s really cute! Change is always good :)
Have a great day!

SB said...

very nice!

Beth said...

SB- I know!!!! the advertise here boxes have to go...but I can't figure out how to do that AND keep the cute template...so I found a new one. Thoughts?

Beth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Helen's Book Blog said...

I really like it!

SB said...

ps. I wasn't trying to sound negative about the ads. I wasn't feeling negative about them...I LOVED LOVED LOVED the template...though I must agree, the ad here does send a message...hm. oh blogging can be so complicated!

Beth said...

SB- I knew you weren't being negative about the advertisements...you were just echoing my own sentiments without even knowing what they were! It's amazing that we are still on the same wavelength this many years into / apart from our friendship! I love it.

SB said...

tee hee. well there IS a reason we are friends right?;-)! even though we are separated...sighs....

Last Words...

Thinking is easy, acting is difficult, and to put one's thoughts into action is the most difficult thing in the world.

~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe