Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone

Friday, April 9, 2010

How about this one?

I really (REALLY) liked the other blog template I found with the book rack and the girl in classes just like me!! except that it had those super ugly boxes that said "Advertise Here", right SB? And I just could handle having them on my blog because that is not what I want my blog to be about, so now I am trying this template...any thoughts?

6 Thinks and Thoughts of Others:

Kristi said...

Very cute!

Milli said...

I like this, cute!

StephTheBookworm said...

It is cool!

SB said...

ok. honest? I LOVED the other one. this one is cute, too. but it doesn't sum up your site quite the same...you know? it's super cute, for now, though. I am thinking (of thinking *tee hee* - oh wait - no...) I am thinking you'll feel in the mood to change your blog again soon enough:-)! and maybe you'll stumble upon another even more perfect template!!!

Beth said...

SB...I loved the other one too. I loved the girl in glasses with books, because that's ME! But I hate the thought of having advertisements. Maybe I'll try to make my own header or something with the books and girl idea??

SB said...

you could...you could even hop onto photobucket and turn your own cute self into a cartoon and create a picture from there...turn it into html and plop it in with a heading...hm...so much you can do - such creativity!!!

Last Words...

Thinking is easy, acting is difficult, and to put one's thoughts into action is the most difficult thing in the world.

~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe