Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Interview Timing...Timing Sucks

I must say that I totally understand how much it must suck to interview a million and one people for one position and that sitting in a chair for hours at a time, asking the same questions over and over can not be the height of amusing activities. However, my interview tonight is at 9:00, in the p.m. For real.

At the time of this post I have already...
been home for 4 hours,
walked the dog,
made lasagna from scratch,
baked the lasagna,
ate the lasagna,
divided up the lasagna to be frozen,
wished my friend good luck who came over to eat the lasagna before his interview at 7:00
...and am now posting on my blog.

By the time my interview gets around I will be asleep from all the carbs and cheese racing through my system. Who can be at their best at 9:00 pm after working for a full day and then sitting around for hours. Certainly not me.

Sad, I know. But now I am off to review what I now about being a school librarian as that is the position I am interviewing for tonight. Wish me luck.

2 Thinks and Thoughts of Others:

Molly said...

GOOD LUCK! Being a school librarian sounds ideal: you get to be around books all day long; you get to read the newest releases; and....you don't have to grade English papers!!!!

Keep us posted :)

SB said...

oh very exciting!!! good luck!

Last Words...

Thinking is easy, acting is difficult, and to put one's thoughts into action is the most difficult thing in the world.

~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe