Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone

Thursday, April 15, 2010

It's 6:07am, and it's official!

I have been offered a Grade 4 position next year at one of the schools I interviewed with and I gladly accepted! Sooooo excited, and nervous. I'll be moving from Grade 8 to Grade 4...crazy!

Sigh, now I have to get up and go on with my day as normal. But Grade 4! How awesome is that?

10 Thinks and Thoughts of Others:

SB said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I loved teaching grade four - but they are little buzzing bees!

Helen's Book Blog said...

Wahooo! That is so exciting; congratulations. As a high school teacher I cannot imagine teaching the younger grades, but my daughter is in grade 4 right now and it is a fantastic age. They are inquisitive, want to learn, read fun and interesting books, etc.

You'll have a great time!

Emidy said...

Woo, congratulations! I'm sure it'll take a bit of getting used to, but grade four kids sound like fun. Enjoy!

Milli said...

Congrats!!

Emidy said...

Also, you've won an award on my blog!

Jill of The O.W.L. said...

A big huge super congrats!!!!!! My mom LOVED 4th graders. They were her favorites. And I'm glad you found something that excites you. Going to work is so much better when it's something that excites you.

Stephanie said...

Congratulations! Most people go the other way usually, but I'm sure you'll do great! My son is in grade 4 and it's such a great age. I teach high school and I wish some of them still had that inquisitiveness they had when in grade 4.

I'm already a follower, but stopped by from the hop to see how things were going.

Jennifer @ Mrs. Q: Book Addict said...

Congratulations! I came over from the hop and i'm going to take a look around your blog.

Nise' said...

What an exciting change that will be for you. Congratulations.

Miss Remmers said...

That's so fantastic! Wednesday I accepted a 9th grade reading position!

Last Words...

Thinking is easy, acting is difficult, and to put one's thoughts into action is the most difficult thing in the world.

~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe