Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Read-a-thon

There is a 24 hour read-a-thon going on this weekend and quite a few of my blogging friends, (I can call you all my friends can't I? ) are participating and I am jealous. A whole weekend set aside to read! How glorious.

I, however, am not participating as I am curling in a bonspiel all weekend while my husband finishes grouting the kitchen tile for our backsplash. I promise to have pictures up soon but I am have been waiting until we got the painting done so you could see the entire room in all its glory.

I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend, no matter what you are doing. Relax and enjoy the time off.

1 Thinks and Thoughts of Others:

Sara said...

Hey!
I'm here from The Saturday Network.

I wish I could participate too, but I have so much work to do! I hope you have a wonderful weekend! :)

Btw I really do love your background and header.

Last Words...

Thinking is easy, acting is difficult, and to put one's thoughts into action is the most difficult thing in the world.

~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe