Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The Road Onward

In the spirit of being more positive here are some things I am looking forward to... you know, in life.

Painting my guest rooms.

Painting the kitchen cupboards.

Re-reading the Lord of the Rings series.

Going to Paris.

Seeing the Great Barrier Reef.

Helping to build a school in Africa.

Writing a novel.

Having a family.

My parents' visit in June.

The summer off (except for summer school)

Teaching Grade 4

My sister's wedding

Getting  a second dog

Buying a bigger house

Going our for dinner and movie date with my husband on Friday

Getting my hair cut next week

Getting new Birkenstocks

Going to some Jay's games this summer

Art journalling

Meeting new people and making new friends

Drinking wine

Cuddling on the couch with my puppy

Running 5k, 10K, maybe a marathon (let's not get too crazy!)

Going to Egypt

Volunteering for Habitat of Humanity

Buying fabulous heels and purses, wherever, whenever

Sitting in the sun

Backyard BBQ's

Reading the 3rd book in the Hunger Game trilogy

Finally learning what's going to happen at the end of Lost

Watching the next Glee episode

Having a yummy dinner- I'm thinking pizza tonight

Re-organizing my home office

Organizing my new classroom

Meeting new colleagues

Going to the antique market

Sleeping in

3 Thinks and Thoughts of Others:

Milli said...

Wow, I like this list:]

Emidy said...

Aw, great list! I'm instantly happy just from reading that.

SB said...

that's so many things to look forward to!!!

yay antiques!

Last Words...

Thinking is easy, acting is difficult, and to put one's thoughts into action is the most difficult thing in the world.

~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe