Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Un-Inspiration

I have been really struggling to come up with great things to post about lately. I think it's because school is on the downward spiral to the end, I am worn out and just a case of the spring blahs. I can't decide if I should take a break from blogging, push through it and see where I get.

The best word to describe my attitude about everything lately is..."Meh."

I haven't read any great books lately.
I haven't been sleeping well.
The weather has turned coldish again.

I just feel all negative and blah....I am trying not to send my negativity out into the world but it's difficult. I am hoping a weekend away with my sister and seeing an old friend will help cure these blues.

3 Thinks and Thoughts of Others:

Priya Parmar said...

oh no! i look forward to your posts so much!

Cleverly Inked said...

I can relate. Inspiration doesn't come easy

Beth said...

Priya...thanks, I am hoping its a one week funk and I will out of it soon...I really appreciate you saying that.

Last Words...

Thinking is easy, acting is difficult, and to put one's thoughts into action is the most difficult thing in the world.

~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe