Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Bookshelf Pictures

For all of you that have asked, here are the pictures of my bookshelf with the books organized by spine colour. I am not sure the pictures do it justice but you can tell me what you think.


4 Thinks and Thoughts of Others:

Morgan said...

I love your bookshelfs!

Priya Parmar said...

how lovely and organised! my bookshelves are stacked at least two deep and the boos all look like they have been training for a ten k race in their spare time. beautiful!

Molly said...

I LOVE the bookshelves --- and the bone picture frame just jumped out at me :)

Milli said...

How lovely!

Last Words...

Thinking is easy, acting is difficult, and to put one's thoughts into action is the most difficult thing in the world.

~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe