Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

If, a borrowed meme

This post idea was borrowed from Helen at Helen's Book Blog who borrowed it from Ryan at Wordsmithonia, and so the idea moves on and grows.




If I was...
a month I'd be September
a day of the week I'd be Thursday
a time of the day I'd be brunch time

If I was...
a sea animal I'd be a sting ray
a direction I'd be south
a piece of furniture I'd be a bed
a liquid I'd be ice tea

If I was...
a gemstone I'd be emerald
a tree I'd be a maple
a tool I'd be a label maker
a kind of weather I'd be a hot summer day with a breeze

If I was...
a musical instrument I'd be a guitar
a color I'd be green
an emotion I'd be happy
a fruit I'd be a pineapple

If I was...
a food I'd be pasta
a material I'd be jogging pant material
a scent I'd be turkey dinner
a flavor I'd be peanut butter

If I was...
a sound I'd be a sigh
an element I'd be earth
a mammal I'd be a dog
a phase of the moon I'd be half full

If I was...
a berry I'd be a raspberry
a bird I'd be a loon
a book I'd be Anne of Green Gables
a place I'd be the cottage

3 Thinks and Thoughts of Others:

Helen's Book Blog said...

I'm so glad you did this as well. Why didn't I think of a label maker?! That's awesome.

Beth said...

Thanks Helen, I thought it was a such a cool meme and a neat way to get to know someone.

Jenny said...

How clever.

Last Words...

Thinking is easy, acting is difficult, and to put one's thoughts into action is the most difficult thing in the world.

~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe