Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Projects and the People Who Start Them

I have a lot of personal projects on the go...

1) My blog (love it!)

2) Reading Challenges etc

3) Knitting my scarf and moving on to other kitting things

4) My new Art Journal course (so awesome)

5) Mentally re-decorating my office and guest room in my head

and today I found this...101 Things in 1001 Days. How amazing and inspiring and motivating...and everything good I can think of.

I want to make my own list and then complete it! Yep.

2 Thinks and Thoughts of Others:

pbandjsammich said...

Found your blog through the RVA Tell Your Story blog list!
I have a 101 in 1001 and I totally recommend doing it! It takes a while to think of all the items but once you do its pretty amazing.

Molly said...

Ooohhhh....I love the 101 things in 1001 days site. I plan to spend lots of time over there in the next few days developing my own list!

Last Words...

Thinking is easy, acting is difficult, and to put one's thoughts into action is the most difficult thing in the world.

~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe