Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone

Sunday, June 13, 2010

A big thanks!

A huge thank you, a warm hug and a big smile to everyone who has congratulated me (us...my husband doesn't read my blog but I suppose he is involved in the pregnancy ;)) on the baby-to-be. I am super happy and excited.

At this moment in time, however, I AM DONE MY REPORT CARDS.


Whoo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now all that is left is the editing and proofreading process and to wait out the last 12 days. 12 days. 12 days. 12 days. Doesn't it just sound like magic?

I hope everyone is having a great Sunday evening, and had an even better weekend. I hope that everyone is smiling as big as I am.

4 Thinks and Thoughts of Others:

SB said...

I am not done my reports. Very very jealous...

Literacy Teacher said...

Congrats on finishing your report cards. I can relate to that joy - I finished my readig reports on Friday!

Double Congrats on your pregnancy! May it be a smooth and easy one!

Yes... bring on summer vacation! I cannot wait!

CaRiiToO said...

OMG!
Congratulations!

zetor said...

Many congrats on your pregnancy!

Last Words...

Thinking is easy, acting is difficult, and to put one's thoughts into action is the most difficult thing in the world.

~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe