Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone

Thursday, June 10, 2010

News News News

So I have been trying to hold it in.

I have been bursting to tell everyone.

I have been feeling so guilty about not posting a lot (or at all really) (so sorry).

But there has been a reason.....

... a big reason.

Are you ready for this?

Are you waiting on the edge of your seat?

Here goes....

I am pregnant!

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!

So the reason behind the lack of posts has been a lack of brain activity (Serena, you weren't kidding!) and a lot of napping. I promise to be back to myself in the next few weeks as I get through the first trimester (I am almost there, 10 weeks-ish, my due date is January 6th).

So hopefully my thinking and ideas will be flooding back in soon and I will be back to my blogging self. I certainly hope so.

VERY IMPORTANT!!! If we are friends on Facebook (Serena, Brian) please DO NOT post anything yet about my being pregnant as I haven't told all my family yet and some of them are on Facebook.

10 Thinks and Thoughts of Others:

Blueicegal ♥ said...

omg congratulations such lovely news!!!! :)

Kristi said...

What wonderful news! Congratulations!

Miss Remmers said...

Congratulations! This is SO exciting!!

Helen's Book Blog said...

That is so awesome! Being a mom is the best thing I've ever done; every day is a wonder!

I love that you told all us book bloggers before some of your family members!

Christie (The Fiction Enthusiast) said...

Congratulations! I hope the second trimester brings a burst of energy. Unfortunately, the lack of brain activity seems to last at least until baby is sleeping all night so I think your stuck with that for a while :)

Nicole said...

Congratulations!! You'll love it! Lessened brain activity and all. :)

Molly said...

Congratulations! I just loved the second trimest of pregnancy - I had such energy, but I felt as though I could eat anything I wanted.

This sould be a fun summer!

Brian DeWagner said...

Congrats lady!!!! Oh, you're gonna be good at this...

SB said...

OMG - I am so sorry this note is so late - I am such a bad friend, but I haven't been reading or blogging for days. CONGRATULATIONS CONGRATULATIONS!!! Wow oh wow!!! I am so so happy for you! WOWWWWW!!! tell me all the newses...how you're feeling what you're craving - how much weight you've gained. What you're dreaming about...what you're wondering about....let's make this the 40 weeks until site and document it ALL!!! Oh and btw - there's a national geographic video about conception that is AWESOME. I will find out what it's called and let you know! WOOOT WOOT!

SB said...

p.s. christie is right - six months postpartum is the time they say when the brain re-grows that ten percent it shrunk during pregnancy.

Last Words...

Thinking is easy, acting is difficult, and to put one's thoughts into action is the most difficult thing in the world.

~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe